Introduction to Programming with C++
Lab ReportsLabs are designed to require more synthesis of the programming concepts than typical assignments. For this reason, they are more complicated, so are given more credit.
For each Lab, create a one-page (or so) write-up in a Microsoft Word document named yourusername-L#.doc that includes the following sections:
- INITIAL DESIGN PLAN: Design a pseudocode design plan which meets the computational requirements.
A brief summary description of the design and implementation, including
how much your initial design plan evolved, the final result you
acheived and the amount of time you spent as
a programmer in accomplishing these results. This should be no more
than two paragraphs.
- IMPLEMENTATIONS: A list in bullet form of specifically what was
accomplished including any challenges overcome and innovations
that were not specifically required by the assignment.
- TESTING: A list in bulleted form of all input values used for testing.
Here you should be careful to select representative input cases, including both
representative typical cases as well as extreme cases.
- FILES: A list in bulleted form of the names of all source code files submitted.
- ERRORS: A list in bulleted form of all known errors and deficiencies.
- COMMENTS: A paragraph or so of your own comments on and reactions to the Lab.